The following questions have been answered for you by Roydon Mill Estate Lodges...
- What are your breakfast options?
- All our room rates include breakfast. This can be a full English breakfast or Continental breakfast, tea/coffee and toast. It is served from 7:30 until 9:30 on weekdays and 8:00 am until 10:00 am at weekends.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our park is right next door to Roydon Railway Station with trains running fairly regularly into London Liverpool St one way and up to Cambridge the other way. You can get a train into Harlow and also to Broxbourne if you are going to Paradise Wildlife Park. Buses run through the top end of Roydon village which is quite a walk from here and are not very frequent.
- What can I do nearby?
- Depending on what dates you book, we have entertainment nights on our estate approximately once a month. We are very close to Harlow which has a number of night clubs. We are also on the edge of the Lea Valley Park and you can enjoy long leisurely walks along the river Stort and river Lea. We are also very close to Paradise Wildlife Park at Broxbourne.
- Do you have internet?
- At present we do not have internet in our rooms. Wi-Fi is available in our bar and restaurant area.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a very large car park and if you are staying here parking is free.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know