The following questions have been answered for you by Rowardennan Hotel Loch Lomond...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We provide a full Scottish breakfast which is included in the room rate. We charge £6.95 for breakfast to non-residents. Breakfast is served from 7:00am - 9:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are a very rural hotel; the nearest bus stop is 6 miles away in Balmaha; the nearest train station is 20 miles away in Balloch.
- What can I do nearby?
- Situated on the Banks of Loch Lomond, this area is popular for people who enjoy walking and climbing. We also offer boat moorings. Wakeboarding and water skiing are also available nearby.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free Wi-Fi service; however, due to our rural location it only works in the reception area and bar area of the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking facilities.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know