The following questions have been answered for you by Restover Lodge Peterborough...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do serve a Continental style breakfast from 7:00am – 10:00am in the rooms at a cost of GBP3.50. Within walking distance are a couple of places that can serve a more substantial meal.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus service into the city centre which runs from very close to the hotel. Peterborough is a main railway station with very frequent trains both into London and to the north as well as connecting with other major towns and cities in the region. In addition, there are taxis which are plentiful.
- What can I do nearby?
- Within walking distance, there is a multiplex cinema and a Greyhound racing stadium. Not much further away is the city centre with its historic cathedral, and then there are many attractions quite close to the city and further away. These range from historic houses, children's farms, preserved railway, Bronze Age settlement to more up-to-date exhibitions such as the Imperial War Museum at Duxford.
- Do you have internet?
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel; the cost is GBP1 for 100Mb.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel benefits from a large car park for which there is no charge.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know