The following questions have been answered for you by Premier Inn Cardiff North...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant is open for breakfast Monday - Friday 6:30am - 9:30am, Saturday & Sunday 7:30am - 11:00am. We offer an 'all you can eat' buffet style breakfast from croissants to Full English; it is £7.99 per adult and 2 children eat free for every 1 paying adult.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transport to the centre of Cardiff is available either by public bus at £3.00 per person for an all day ticket; this will take you to and from hotel and anywhere in Cardiff. Also, the 'Park n Ride' is close by costing £3.00 per car open between 8:00am-8:00pm daily or a taxi costing approximately £11.00 - £14.00.
- What can I do nearby?
- Local attractions include Pentywn Leisure Centre for family swimming and gymnasium for adults as well as local parks. We are approximately 4 miles from Cardiff City Centre where our guests can go and visit attractions such as Cardiff Castle, Millennium Stadium, St David's Shopping Centre, Cardiff International Arena and Cardiff Bay.
We do not have entertainment here at the hotel however we do have a restaurant where we serve bar food all day and evening meal menu from 6:00pm.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in the rooms; it is wireless and our service provider is Spectrum. We have 3 different rates: £3.00 for 30 minutes, £5.00 for 1 hour and £10.00 for 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available on-site and it’s free.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know