The following questions have been answered for you by Pear Tree Inn and Country Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available weekdays from 7:00 am to 9:00 am Saturday/Sunday and Bank Holidays from 8:00 am to 9:30 am. Full English for £10.00 per person or Continental for £6.95 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are located two minutes from Junction 6 of the M5 Worcester North, but are set in the countryside, so a rural location. With easy access by taxi from our three railway stations, Worcester Shrub Hill, Worcester Foregate and Droitwich Spa. Birmingham Airport is only a 40 minute drive and there are buses for local use, unfortunately though we are not on a bus route.
- What can I do nearby?
- We do not offer entertainment at the hotel unless it's a private function.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have available in our bedrooms and public areas T mobile Hotspot priced at 75p inclusive of VAT for approximately 10 minutes or a pass can be bought online by credit/debit card prices start from £5.00 per hour.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking facilities at The Pear Tree for up to 300 cars and complimentary.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know