The following questions have been answered for you by Parkview Lodge Belfast...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included in the room rate unless stated otherwise. We serve breakfast from 7:30 am – 9:00 am. There is also a local cafe that serves breakfast at a cost for £4-£6.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus stop outside which will take you to the city approximately 10 minutes, or you can use the local taxi. You can take a train to local beaches.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have Belfast Castle, Belfast zoo, Belfast Camlin road Historic jail, the Docks, Famine graves, Belfast Wall Murals, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is on-street parking with no restrictions.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know