The following questions have been answered for you by Old Stables Bed and Breakfast Blairgowrie...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a breakfast buffet of fruit, choice of cereal, yogurt, juice, followed by a full Scottish breakfast of sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms with any additional item requested (in reason.)
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transport is by bus from Perth Railway station 20 miles and Dundee railway station 15 miles. A car is also a great idea. Car hire can be arranged.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are close to Glamis Castle, Scone Palace, Royal Deeside, Glenshee ski area (Scotland's largest ski resort), Dundee where there is a theatre and many attractions, RRS Discover at Discovery Point, Sensations science centre, Verdant Works (an award winning visitor centre), Perth, where there are many historic places and visitor attractions, including theatres.
- Do you have internet?
- There is a computer in the guest's sitting room and Wifi is free. This is available in the main parts of the house and 2 out of 3 rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- Ample free private parking is available off street and beside the house.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know