The following questions have been answered for you by Newstead Woods Apartments Woolton Liverpool...
- What are your breakfast options?
- The apartments have a full kitchen and there is a Tesco supermarket nearby. There are numerous cafes and restaurants on Allerton road or Woolton Village about 5 minutes away, approx cost £5.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is bus transportation within a 5 minute walk away which goes to city centre and takes about 25 minutes. There is also a train service.
- What can I do nearby?
- The nearest cinema is Edge Lane about 15 minute drive away or Liverpool One in the city centre. There is a public swimming pool in Woolton village, all the Beatles attractions including Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and Mendips 5 minutes away. The city centre is about 20 minutes by car and has 2 cathedrals, museums, art galleries, theatres, Albert Dock, 2 football stadium.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide internet at no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have free parking available at the property.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know