The following questions have been answered for you by Mount Sorrel Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served here at the cost of £7.95 per person between 7:00am to 9:30am (Monday to Saturday) and 8:00am to 10:00am (Sunday).
- What transport is available to get around?
- The train station is situated at the bottom of the road to take you to the airport and to Cardiff and Barry town centre.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a wide range of attractions in the area which includes Cardiff Castle, Millennium Stadium, museum, theatre, restaurants and city centre shopping experience in the New St. David's 2 Arcade. There is also the Welsh Folk Museum all within 1 hour from the Hotel.
There is also our beautiful Vale of Glamorgan Coast Line. This includes the popular bay at Barry Island with its Fair Ground and "Gavin & Stacey" Tours approximately 15-minute walk away. We have numerous golf courses in the vicinity including the Celtic Manor (Ryder Cup 2010) Course.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wi-fi available at the Hotel free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a small car park situated at the front of the hotel and there is no restrictions on the main road outside the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know