The following questions have been answered for you by Motel 6 Southeast Stockton (California)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our motel offers complimentary coffee in the morning from 7:00 am – 10:00 am. We have a Denny's restaurant two blocks away from our property and they are open 24 hours. We also have a McDonald's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Church Chicken, KFC and all are 2-3 blocks away. They serve breakfast and the cutoff time is at 11:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- For transportation to the major attractions in our area, we have buses that pick up our guests. They reach all major points in Stockton, and the home-base is in downtown Stockton. Our guests can catch the bus at designated times throughout the day. The bus stop is two blocks away from us, which is almost right around the corner. For more information on our bus scheduling and areas of service, this is their website: http://www.sanjoaquinrtd.com
As far as transportation to the airport however, the guest can call a taxi or shuttle service for a fee.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a movie theatre, baseball stadium all in downtown Stockton and this is about 5 miles away and 5-10 minutes drive.
Attractions and entertainment:
Childrens Museum of Stockton (1.4 miles)
San Joaquin County Fairgrounds (1.7 miles)
Stockton Civic Auditorium (1.8 miles)
Port of Stockton (2.5 miles)
Haggin Museum (2.6 miles)
University of the Pacific (3.7 miles)
Sherwood Mall (4.3 miles)
Stockton Golf and Country Club (4.7 miles)
Stockton Civic Theatre (5.1 miles)
Micke Grove Zoo (26.9 miles)
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet access available in all the rooms. It is $2.99 for 24 hours from the time they activate their code.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know