The following questions have been answered for you by Motel 6 Savannah Richmond Hill...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not serve breakfast but we do have free coffee available from 7:00am-10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have local cab companies for transportation.
- What can I do nearby?
- The local attractions (just to name a few) are the local beaches (Tybee Island is approximately 45 minutes NW and Jekyll Island is approximately 45 minutes SE of the property), and Downtown Savannah City walk or River Street (as it is locally known); on River Street and downtown itself, there is a wealth of history and an assortment of shops, boutiques, and restaurants including the Lady and Sons owned by Paula Deen herself. Trolley tours are available (they will pick you up from the hotel for a small fee that covers the day long tour). There is The Mighty Eight Air force Museum, and the local flea market which is open on Saturday and Sunday. We are approximately 1.5 hours from Jacksonville, Fl. and Hilton Head Island which offers great shopping experiences and much more.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet in specific rooms for a rate of $2.99 per 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking on our property for registered guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know