The following questions have been answered for you by Moosehead Lodge...
- What are your breakfast options?
- The only breakfast option we have is provisions for Continental breakfast which will be left in their accommodation to be prepared by them. Our accommodation is self catering, so most people bring their own breakfast provisions with them. If they require us to provide the provisions, we
charge $10.00 per head.
- What transport is available to get around?
- All of our properties have on-site parking, but unfortunately there is no public transport to Mt. Baw Baw, Blue Rock Lake or Walhalla.
You would need your own car or hire a car to explore the surrounding area.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located in an isolated area. On site, we have bushwalks, trout fishing, kid's mini golf, table tennis, billiards. Each lodge has board games.
Nearby (16 kilometres) is Mt. Baw Baw Resort which has restaurant, pubs, bushwalking, and winter snowskiing, etc.
Also, historic Walhalla is 42 kilometres away and Blue Rock Lake is 50 kilometres away (good
for boating and fishing).
- Do you have internet?
- Tanjil Bren does not have mains power electricity. We operate on solar, gas and generator which is a novelty for guests. So we do not have internet in our accommodation. If people need to use the internet, we can let them use our office computer/internet for a negotiable fee.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking on-site.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know