The following questions have been answered for you by Manorhaus...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a buffet with cereals, juices (freshly squeezed OJ), etc. Breakfast menu includes full Welsh, bagels, eggs Benedict, Manx kippers, porridge, local yogurt and berries, freshly prepared to order fruit salads, etc.
- What can I do nearby?
- Our property includes a private sauna and steam room for guests, private cinema (guests book to use), library with 300 odd DVDs guests can borrow for free into their room - all facilities are free. We are also an art gallery with different exhibitions in our lounge and restaurant areas every three months.
In Ruthin, the town is a conservation area with very many listed buildings and a great collection of unique independent shops. It's located on the edge of The Clwydian Range Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Offa's Dyke, so great for walking and outdoor pursuits.
Ruthin boasts three (3) main attractions:
- Ruthin Craft Centre (The National Centre for Applied Arts) Includes 3 galleries exhibiting works by makers from around the world including exhibitions that have their only showing in the UK at Ruthin. Four (4) craftmaker workshops, retail gallery and a very good cafe.
- Ruthin Gaol (The Gruelling Experience) A visitor attraction allowing you to see and experience what it was like to be a Victorian prisoner in a Pentonville-style prison. Prison also houses the county archives and has a genealogy study centre.
- Nantclwyd y Dre Wales's oldest timber-framed townhouse, a heritage visitor experience, allows to see the history of the house and its occupants through 7 different ages, from the medieval hall house through Tudor and Georgian rooms.
Ruthin Castle - This original 12th century castle is now a hotel but visitors can see the castle and visit its grounds. They also have a good medieval banquet that attracts visitors from far and wide.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have internet - all free wi-fi (with password).
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know