The following questions have been answered for you by Lorne House Corsham...
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a railway going to Bath and Chippenham (both 6 miles) taking 30 minutes from Lorne House to the station. There also is a Bus with main bus route on the A4 for local and National bus routes.
- What can I do nearby?
- Lacock is close by, set for many period dramas. Other places of interest include Lacock Abbey, Fox Talbot Museum, Roman Baths, Jane Austin Center and West Kennet Canal.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wifi connection.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is availiable at Lorne House with extra parking in the Doctors Surgery next door.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know