The following questions have been answered for you by Lord Hill Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer Full English and Continental Breakfasts; these are priced at £9.00 for a full English breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- From the town centre you can either take a 10-minute walk to the hotel or catch a bus or taxi ride of approximately 5-7 minutes. We are approximately 1-1/4 hour from Birmingham or Manchester International Airports and the closest beach is in Wales, approximately 1-3/4 hours drive or 2-hour train journey.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are numerous local attractions including Iron Bridge Gorge, Wroxeter Roman Village, The Quarry Park, Shrewsbury Town Centre, Powys Castle ands the Lord Hill Column.
- Do you have internet?
- We have ‘T-Mobile Hot Spots’ internet access in some of our main hotel bedrooms; this is charged directly to T-Mobile through the internet with use of a credit card.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have plenty of parking on site.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know