The following questions have been answered for you by Longshoot Hotel Nuneaton...
- What are your breakfast options?
- A full English breakfast is served daily from 7:00am - 9:00am (Monday to Friday) and from 8:00am - 10:00am (Saturday & Sunday). It costs £6.95pp for a full English and £4.95pp for a continental.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best form of transport would be the public bus, the stops are directly outside the hotel and run frequently,
taking guests into the towns of either Hinckley or Nuneaton.
The train station is situated in Nuneaton, ideal if guests wish to visit further afield, such as the cities of Coventry, Birmingham, etc.
- What can I do nearby?
- Thursday evening is "quiz night," Friday is "karaoke" and nostalgic music is the theme for Saturday nights.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have Wi-Fi in the main bar area but it is not available in the hotel bedrooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel has its own car park and there is no charge for this.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know