The following questions have been answered for you by Lodge On The Park...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available in Starbucks, adjacent to the Lodge on the Park, at any time. The cost completely depends on what you choose to have.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The number 309/310 bus service which stops on Gloucester Road, near the roundabout before Aztec West Business Park, will take you to and from Bristol bus station. This bus runs, usually, every half hour to an hour depending on the time of day. From the bus station in Bristol, a coach service is available to take you to and from the airport.
If you are travelling by train, the best station to travel to is Bristol Parkway as a bus is available from outside the station to Aztec roundabout. This is the number 73 which will go to Cribbs Causeway.
The number 73 and 309 will take you to the Mall at Cribbs Causeway where the nearest food, drink and entertainment facilities are.
- What can I do nearby?
- Cribbs Causeway, about a 5-10 minute drive away, is the nearest venue with entertainment. At Cribbs there are a number of restaurants, a cinema and bowling alley as well as a shopping mall across the road.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is available throughout the property which is included in the room rate.
- Do you provide parking?
- There are parking facilities at the Lodge on the Park at a charge of £3.00 per night Monday-Thursday and free of charge on the weekend.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know