The following questions have been answered for you by Lockport Inn and Suites...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not have breakfast. Options for breakfast are Tom's Dinner, Chet's Dog House, Little Robins, Laport's,Denny's, Friendly's Tim Horton's, Panera Bread.
- Where can we dine?
- We have some great restaurants for dinner such as Garlocks, Shamus, Danny Sheenhan's Cammarata's, Defilppo's Village Eatery, One Eyed Jack's, Fieldstone, and Wagner's.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have Timkeys Car Service they can take care of all your transportation needs.
- What can I do nearby?
- Just to name a few entertainment and attractions: Erie Canal, Lockport Locks
Cruise, Lockport Cave and Underground Boat Ride, Niagara County Historical Society, Erie Canal
Discovery Center, Niagara Wine Trail USA. We are 20 minutes from Niagara Falls, Buffalo, and Canada.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi and it is free.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have all kinds of parking and it is free.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know