The following questions have been answered for you by Leasowe Castle Hotel Moreton Wirral...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We provide a full breakfast menu. Full English and Continental options. Weekday breakfast is served between 7:00 am and 9:00 am. Weekend breakfast is served between 8:00 am and 10:00 am. Our full English breakfast is £7.50 and Continental is £3.50.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have 2 train stations 1 mile from hotel, Leasowe Station & Moreton Station, journey takes approx 1/2 hour to centre of Liverpool. You can also get a train to Chester approx 45 minutes. You would probably need a car to get to the retail park at Cheshire Oaks (1/2 hour from hotel).
- What can I do nearby?
- We are situated along the coastline and adjacent to a golf course, with easy access to Liverpool, Cheshire Oaks, and Chester. The Wirral has many attractions from museums to coastal walks.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide cable internet in all the bedrooms, complimentary and wireless access on the ground floor levels and in all conference rooms, which is also complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel is set in its own grounds with a large car park. There is no charge.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know