The following questions have been answered for you by Lake Lodge Cabins...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is offered at both the Lake Lodge Cafeteria and the Lake Yellowstone Hotel dining room and was served between 6:30 am and 10:00 am last summer. We do not have updated information available yet for next year, but it will be available online prior to the start of our summer season.
- What transport is available to get around?
- To get to the park and around the park you need to rent a car. There is no public transportation.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have bus tours, lake cruises as well as numerous other activities available in Yellowstone.
- Do you have internet?
- We do plan to wireless internet available at Lake Lodge in the cafeteria for the summer of 2011. The price is yet to be determined, but will be available on our website prior to the start of our summer season.
- Do you provide parking?
- There are parking areas all around the park and at every hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know