The following questions have been answered for you by Kylemore Pass Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is usually from 8:30am-9:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus service from Galway to Letterfrack and we can arrange to have you picked up at Letterfrack as there are no daily bus services in the area. Alternatively, our 8-seater mini bus can be arranged for transport for small groups of 6-8 persons.
- What can I do nearby?
- Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey, Killary-Fjord miles of beaches.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free Wi-Fi.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes, we have our own car park.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know