The following questions have been answered for you by Inn At Saratoga...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Every morning, we serve a complimentary large Continental breakfast of fresh fruit, pastries, boiled eggs, waffles, cereal, juice, and coffee. Weather permitting, guests can enjoy it on our beautiful creekside patio. Breakfast is served between 6:45 am and 9:30 am on weekdays, and till 10:30 am on weekends. If guests desire a full breakfast, they can walk to a breakfast spot across the street in two minutes.
- What transport is available to get around?
- If guests do not have their own, or a rental car, they can either take a city bus or a taxi to their destination. The bus that comes to this area does not run on weekends and only runs once an hour. So a taxi is recommended.
- Do you have internet?
- We do provide wireless internet access throughout our hotel. We do not charge our guests for access.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have plenty of free parking space for guests.
- How do I get there?
- The closest airport is San Jose International, half an hour away. One could also fly into San Francisco, just under an hour away. From San Jose, one would take Interstate 280 north to connect with 17 south and connect with 85 north (towards Mountain View). From 85 exit on Saratoga Avenue, head to the left. Saratoga Avenue eventually changes its name to Big Basin Way. Take Big Basin to Fourth St. and turn right. Go down the small hill and turn into the first driveway on the right (next to Wildwood Park).
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know