The following questions have been answered for you by Guesthouse Mulla Villa...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a full breakfast, yogurt, fruit, juice, eggs, tomato, mushrooms, bacon, toast with a range of homemade marmalade and jam, tea, and coffee. A lot of the produce comes from our organic farm.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a shuttle bus available.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are on 100 acres, very close to wineries and Historic Wollombi. There is bush walking, bird watching, or spot a Koala or Kangaroo. Have a drink at the famous Dr Jurd's jungle juice pub, where they have good live local performers at times. Cattle sales are held once a month. It is a real Australian country experience.
- Do you have internet?
- We have no internet in our rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have lots of parking as we are on 100 acres.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know