The following questions have been answered for you by Greenwood Lodge Enniskillen...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve full Ulster breakfast from 8:00 to 9:30 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- A car is the best transport as bus services are infrequent. There are lots of taxis and a taxi to Enniskillen from here costs £4- £5.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many and varied attractions nearby: National Trust properties, Lough Erne, Marble Arch Caves, Belleek Pottery, Devoenish Island castles, good shops and restaurants.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free WiFi in the rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking at the house.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know