The following questions have been answered for you by Green Bough Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included in our room rates and served in our Olive Tree Restaurant between 7:00 am and 10:00 am (Monday to Friday) and 8:00 am to 10:00 am (Saturday and Sunday). A buffet table is set with a selection of cereals, freshly-prepared fruits, natural yoghurt, home-made jams and fruit juices, including freshly-squeezed orange juice. Guests are also invited to choose from our hot choice menu with all items being cooked to order.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- The profile type of traveler suitable for the Greenbough would be couples, business types, and singles.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are very fortunate to be located just a short walk from the city centre of Chester but also to have excellent access to both road and rail networks for those wishing to explore Cheshire, North Wales, the Wirral peninsula, Liverpool and Manchester.
- What can I do nearby?
- Although we do have a lounge area that residents of the hotel and patrons of our restaurant are welcome to use, we do not offer live entertainment. Within the city centre of Chester however there are a number of venues offering live music and comedy nights.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer a secure Wi-Fi internet service throughout hotel which is complimentary to guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is ample, complimentary, off-road parking at the Greenbough.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know