The following questions have been answered for you by George Hotel Amesbury (England)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast at the hotel is included in the room price. Guests will have a choice of hot or cold breakfast and it is served at 7:00am - 9:00am (Monday-Friday) and from 8:00am – 9:30am (Saturday & Sunday). The hot option is a traditional full English breakfast, and the cold breakfast options include fresh fruit cocktail and cereals. Teas and coffee are also served to accompany the guest's meal.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are regular bus and train services in and around the area. The nearest train stations are ‘Salisbury Station’ approximately 13 minutes away by car and ‘Grateley’ which is just under 10 minutes away by car.
There are two nearby airports, the Bournemouth International, distance is 52.9 kilometers and approximately 52 minutes' drive; and Southhapmton, distance is 51 kilometers and approximately 48 minutes' drive.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is a game room in the hotel, with pool and darts facilities. The George is also positioned in Amesbury Town Centre. The world-famous ancient site, Stonehenge, is situated nearby as well as the well-known expanse of high chalk Berkshire Downs, providing refreshing and tranquil scenes of natural beauty.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet access and the code is available at the reception.
- Do you provide parking?
- The George Hotel has a large parking area available to guests, situated behind the property.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know