The following questions have been answered for you by Fernie Castle Hotel Cupar...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer breakfast and is served from 8:00 am until 10:00 am in the auld alliance dining room on the ground floor this is normally included in the room rate but for non residents it costs £16.95 and there is a full menu of juices, cereals, porridge, full cooked Scottish breakfast, kippers, smoked haddock to name a few.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are not within walking distance of any train stations, and nearest bus stop is a 10 minute walk, so best is by car, either hire or by taxi.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment we can arrange highland dancer/pipers/story tellers etc., or you have Edinburgh 50 minutes away, St Andrews 20 minutes away both with theatres ,cinemas etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless access in the reception ,bistro and 1st floor sitting room and not in the bedrooms and access is free.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have plenty of parking spaces.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know