The following questions have been answered for you by Fairlawn House...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer Breakfast and is included in the room rate and consists of a selection of cereals, juices, toast, fruit and yogurts as well as tea or coffee and a full English breakfast (or variations of!). Special dietary requirements can be catered for on request. Breakfast is served from 7:00 am to 8:30 am on Weekdays and 8:00 am to 9:30 am on Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a regular bus service to Salisbury from Amesbury Bus Station and a tour bus to Stonehenge (although this takes you via Salisbury on the way back to Amesbury so we would recommend you get a taxi back from Stonehenge at approx. £7-£8 unless you want an extra 35-40 minute journey when it actually takes around 5-10 minutes to get to Stonhenge from Amesbury.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are:
- We are literally a stone's throw from Stonehenge
- 8 miles from the medieval cathedral city of Salisbury.
- Old Sarum
- Also many lovely local stately homes and gardens such as Wilton House, Heale Gardens, Stourhead
- A good base for visiting Oxford, Bath and the New Forest
- Close to Thruston Race Circuit
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wifi access in all rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- Free overnight and weekend parking is available on the road at the front of the hotel and also in the medical centre car park to the rear of the building.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know