The following questions have been answered for you by Englands Rose Pub Postcombe Thame...
- What are your breakfast options?
- The breakfast is a full cooked English.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Locally, there is a bus service to London every 15 minutes which also goes into Oxford. The local town, has a bus service to Aylesbury, High Wycombe, and Oxford which goes through a lot of villages en route. We, unfortunately, do not have a regular daily bus service through our village, but we are happy to help with taxis.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment around the area, there are beautiful walks at the Chilton Hills, you have Oxford 15 miles away, Henley upon Thames 15 miles away. Bicester Village, a great designer outlet, where people travel from all over England to come to. There Is the new Aylesbury theater.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have Wi-Fi and it costs nothing.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large car park to the rear of the complex.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know