The following questions have been answered for you by Earls Court Gardens Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not offer breakfast. There are several places nearby that serve breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are different type of transports available. One can use underground tubes, rail service, bus service and taxi service. All are available easily.
We are 3 minutes’ walking distance from Earl’s Court tube station. There are also buses available in the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- Since we are in the heart of the city, every activity is available around our hotel. We have an International Exhibition Centre for which Earls Court is famous for. On every corner there is a pub. Most of the international concerts are arranged in and around our area. Sports stadiums, museums, shopping centres and beautiful parks are also nearby.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet service, but it is only available at the reception. We have no internet service in the rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is not free near our property. Since we are located in the main city, you have to pay congestion charges while entering into the premises. Also, paid parking is available on streets.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know