The following questions have been answered for you by Dunkerleys Hotel Deal...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Residents have breakfast in the hotel restaurant. The cost is included in the bed and breakfast room rate. There is a buffet with cereals and fruit. We also offer a full cooked breakfast or croissants, and of course tea or coffee. This is served 7:00 am - 9:30 am on Mondays to Saturdays and 8:00 am - 10:00 am on Sundays. Breakfast is also served in the Bistro until 11:00 am and all the menu items are priced individually.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Deal Castle is only a 5-minute walk away and Walmer Castle approximately a 30-minute walk. To get to Sandwich and Canterbury, there are bus and train connections. For St. Margaret’s Bay you would take the bus to St. Margaret’s and then you would have to undertake the steep walk down to the bay itself.
- What can I do nearby?
- Locally, there are two castles which are open to the public - Deal Castle and Walmer Castle. Sandwich is a pleasant historic town only five miles away, and the cathedral city of Canterbury is within driving distance. There are coastal walks to Sandwich Bay and in the other direction along the cliffs to St. Margaret's Bay.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have free internet available in our hotel rooms that you access by putting in a code. This is free to all our residents.
- Do you provide parking?
- We don't have our own car park but we do recommend the main car park with 24-hour surveillance cameras situated beside the library, only minutes walk away. During the day (9:00am – 6:00pm) is pay and display and there is a maximum stay of 4 hours, however it is unlimited and free overnight (6:00 pm – 9:00 am) and all day on Sunday.
Alternatively, there is a day fare available at the car park beside the Royal Hotel a little further along the seafront, and for weekly parking there is a long stay car park at the railway station.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know