The following questions have been answered for you by Crouch Oak Bed and Breakfast Addlestone...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve traditional English at a cost of £5.50. We also have other items on the menu that you may choose. The kitchen opens at 10:00 am - 2:30 pm and 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Our hotel is above a pub so its not so suitable for families with young children, however we do get the odd one or two families that come stay. We cater more to the business men, workers and again we do get a few couples that come to Thorpe for the weekend.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The train station is next to us so getting in and out is extremely easy.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have Thorpe Park about four miles from us and being in Surrey, there are many nature walks and museums. We are also about 20 miles from London.
- Do you have internet?
- We have broadband in the hotel at no cost for our customers.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a fairly big parking lot for residence and patrons only so parking is no problem.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know