The following questions have been answered for you by Cross Haven Guest House...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is a choice from eggs (fried, poached, scrambled or boiled) bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash brown and beans plus cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, yogurts and grapefruit segments. Tea, coffee (and decaf) fruit and herbal teas and orange juice. Served 7:30 am to 9:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Bus, ferry and train service (about 3 minutes drive) or taxi (20 minutes walk).
- What can I do nearby?
- We are situated directly opposite The Ryan Leisure Centre with usual gym facilities, swimming pool, theater and cinema. Convenient for Stranraer town centre (5 mins walk) and for the local ferry services.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wifi in all rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- Off road parking in large, walled car park.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know