The following questions have been answered for you by Collaig House Bed & Breakfast Kilchrenan...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a mixture of cereals, porridge, fresh fruit salad and yogurts followed by a choice of full cooked breakfast; all bacon and sausages are from our own organically reared pigs; the sausages and bacon are made at Collaig. All eggs are from our free range hens and bread is home baked at Collaig. Breakfast is normally served between 8:00am and 9:00am however if guests have particular requirements to leave early, we are flexible.
- What transport is available to get around?
- As we are in a rural location, guests would need their own transport or hire car to visit the attractions.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are TVs in bedrooms accessing all Sky channels, DVD players with a DVD library available, monthly subscriptions to quality magazines to provide magazines e.g. Scottish Field in rooms. Locally there is walking/cycling from the house, fishing on the Loch. Within a short journey is Oban gateway to the Islands/Inverary with its Castle and Victorian Jail, Kilmartin, a Scottish Heritage site and much more.
- Do you have internet?
- All rooms have internet access; there is no charge for this service.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is plenty of parking on our 5-acre estate.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know