The following questions have been answered for you by Clareview House Bed & Breakfast Kinvara...
- What are your breakfast options?
- There is a breakfast menu in our house; breakfast starts at 7:30am if needed and earlier if necessary. Breakfast alone would be about 8 Euros.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Ardrahan Railway Station is only 5 minutes drive from us. This is a new station connecting Limerick with Galway. In Kinvara, another 5 minutes' drive in the other direction, there are many bus services into Galway.
Galway Airport is about 30 minutes' drive from us and with the new motorway you can be in Shannon Airport in less than an hour. Traught Beach is about 3 miles from us and it is a "Blue Flag" awarded beach, safe and clean.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is entertainment in our local town most nights of the week during the high season and about 2 nights of the week on low season.
- Do you have internet?
- We have broadband in our house which at times can be slow. There is no charge for it in the house.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know