The following questions have been answered for you by Clair Tappaan Lodge Norden...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our rates include 3 meals for each night of the stay, a hot dinner and breakfast and the chance to make a bag lunch. Our breakfasts consist of fruit salad, oatmeal, cereal choices, and either pancakes, French toast, or scrambled eggs and hash browns. Breakfasts are served family style at 8:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- In terms of transport, there is a free shuttle provided by Sugarbowl Ski Resort that runs along Donner Pass Road from the Amtrak station in Truckee to a stop at the Lodge.
- What can I do nearby?
- Most of our guests come to the area to play outside, whether Nordic skiing, alpine skiing or snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc. The closest downhill ski resorts are Sugarbowl Resort and Donner Ski Ranch (both approximately 1 mile from here), Soda Springs (2 miles), and Boreal Ski Resort (4.5 miles). Also, just a few miles away is Royal Gorge, which is North America's largest Nordic ski area.
- Do you have internet?
- We do not have any internet available for guests, although neighboring Sugarbowl Resort has it, available for a small fee, and coffee shops in nearby Truckee have it for free.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a parking lot, as well as a loading/unloading zone for guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know