The following questions have been answered for you by Churches Hotel Eyemouth...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included in the room charge and menu choices include fruit, cereal, egg and bacon, smoked haddock etc. Full Scottish breakfast and smoked salmon are extra. We serve breakfast at 07:30 am – 09:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The nearest major town is a bus ride away. Airport, Edinburgh and other attractions are accessible by train which has a good, regular service as does the local bus service.
- What can I do nearby?
- Free use of our DVD library which have some of the latest movies. In the town there are heritage museums and superb coastal walks in the local nature reserves. There castles nearby and all of the usual sports.
- Do you have internet?
- The hotel does have internet which is free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel does have two off road parking spaces and these are available to guests if required. There is also roadside parking directly outside the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know