The following questions have been answered for you by Chestnuts Boutique Bed & Breakfast Glastonbury (England)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a large range of breakfasts, all cooked to order. These include traditional English, vegetarian, omelettes, waffles, etc. We use local and organic products as possible. We also are happy to cater for special diets and always keep soy milk and gluten-free bread. Breakfast is usually serve from 8:30am. The earliest time is 7:30am and the breakfast room closes at 10:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are lots of buses, and the nearest stop is close by. Bristol airport is about 1 hour drive and there are bus connections. Heathrow is about 2 hours drive with 1 daily direct bus or train to Castle Carey Station 20 minutes way where we recommend getting a taxi. There are also local tour operators. All the sights in Glastonbury itself are within walking distance.
- What can I do nearby?
- All the sights of Glastonbury- the Tor, Abbey, Chalice well, etc. are within walking distance, as is the High St with its unique range of shops, cafes, pubs, etc. There is a large range of local entertainment throughout the year. It is a short drive to the Cathedral city of Wells, Cheddar Gorge, Clarks shopping Village. The coast and Bath are within easy reach.
We also offer a large range of complimentary therapies for our guests.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wi-fi in all our rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have free parking on site.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know