The following questions have been answered for you by Cheristow Holiday Cottages Hartland (England)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We are in fact self catering holiday cottages but provide breakfasts as an extra if any of our guests require one. We are able to provide a full English breakfast or vegetarian option from our own (eggs, bacon, sausages) and local produce at a cost of £6.95 and served in the cottage. Times are by arrangement.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- We cater for all types: couples, families, singles, business, etc.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are pubs within a short car journey (five minutes).
- What can I do nearby?
- Regarding entertainment, it really depends on what you want. We are situated out in the
countryside within a quiet secluded area where you get peace and tranquility and clear bright skies. A 20-30 minute walk to local shops. The nearest towns are approximately 14 miles away.
- Do you have internet?
- Due to the area and type of buildings, we only have limited internet connection. You can only get internet on your phone if you have the service.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is on our premises within a short walk of the cottages.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know