The following questions have been answered for you by Carlton Oaks Country Club San Diego...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast on the weekends in our restaurant on-site. In town, there is an IHOP, McDonald's, and several other choices. In our restaurant, breakfast is served from 6:00am-10:00am and the average price is around $7.75.
- What transport is available to get around?
- To get to the center of Santee, the only option is a taxi cab. There is a trolley stop that can you take you to downtown, Seaport Village, Old Town and Mission Valley where the shopping is. For the airport we can reserve Cloud 9 shuttle, or a similar service for guests. Once downtown, guests can take a city tour, such as The Seal tour or the Old Town trolley tour.
- What can I do nearby?
- In the lounge, we have entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays. There is karaoke, dancing, and a DJ. We are 20 to 30 minutes away from the zoo and Sea World. The Wild Animal Park and Legoland are probably about 45 minutes away.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have wireless in the rooms and it is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer free parking here at the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know