The following questions have been answered for you by Camelia Hotel Southend On Sea...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included in our room rates, but are also available to non-residents for £7.50 per head for either full English or Continental. Our restaurant is open for dinner Monday to Saturday evenings and for Sunday Lunch.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus service from the front of hotel to all facilities.
- What can I do nearby?
- Outside of the hotel, the majority of entertainment will be found in Southend approximately one mile away and includes nightclubs, casinos, theme park and the Cliffs Pavillion theatre which holds concerts, comedy nights, musicals and panto. For drama there is the Palace theatre
nearby. Southend has a large shopping centre, many restaurants and an Odeon cinema. Other attractions include:
14thc Southchurch Hall Museum - 5 minutes *drive from hotel
Southend Pier - 10 minutes*
Leigh on Sea - Fishing Village with Heritage Centre - 15 minutes*
19thc Rayleigh Windmill Museum and Sensory Gardens - 15 minutes*
English Heritage 13thc Hadleigh Castle and Country Park (venue for 2012 Olympics)- 20 minutes*
RHS Hyde Hall Gardens - 30 minutes*
*all distances/timings are approximate.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free WI-FI in our rooms and apartments.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have free car park at rear of hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know