The following questions have been answered for you by Bushtown Hotel Coleraine...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available at the hotel and costs £7.50pp for full cooked breakfast & juice, tea, cereal, fruit, etc. It is served from 7:30am - 9:30am (Monday to Friday) and 8:00am - 10:00am (Saturday & Sunday).
- Where can we dine?
- The hotel is located 10 minutes at least from the Town Centre where there are cafes which would be open from 9:00am that would serve food.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The only transport into the town from the hotel would be taxis.
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel has leisure facilities which are free of charge to residents: swimming pool, fitness gym, sauna & jacuzzi.
There are local bars in Coleraine and Portrush/Portstewart also have nightlife available mid week/weekends that would be open till later.
- Do you have internet?
- We only have free Wi-Fi in the hotel reception area. The rooms have no internet access at present.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking facilities at the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know