The following questions have been answered for you by Buckfield Inn Westport (Ireland)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast consists of full Irish home-cooked, with the option of Continental. Breakfast starts at 8:00am- 10.00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is public transport from Westport, three and a half miles away. Bus goes to Castlebar, Galway and Knock airport etc. 24 hour taxi is available from Buckfield Inn.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are situated in the country, 10 minutes’ drive from Carrowholly Horse riding Stables, 9- and 18-hole golf courses, Ballinlough Lake for fishing, and also Saoirse Na Mara for kayaking. There is a fabulous new walkway 5-10 minutes’ walk away from us, linking up with The Great Western Greenway. Bicycles are available for renting from Westport or Newport (10 minutes away).
- Do you have internet?
- We provide free internet access to our guests who stay at our Inn.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is ample parking off the street for our guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know