The following questions have been answered for you by Bodkin House Hotel Badminton...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a full English breakfast or a Continental option. Usually our rates include breakfast and we charge £9.95 per person. Times are 7:00 am - 10:00 am on weekdays and 8:00 am - 10:00 am on weekends.
There are many excellent eating opportunities nearby at all levels of price and service. Not to forget our own restaurant and bar where we serve extremely good food.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a reasonable local bus service to Bath. In the immediate local vicinity a car is preferable but taxis are also available.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in an outstanding position on the edge of the Cotswolds adjacent to the world famous Badminton Estate. We are 20 minutes from Bath, near to five golf courses, within easy access to the wildfowl trust and numerous opportunities for riding, shooting, biking, and, of course, walking the Cotswold way.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet available at no cost to residents.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is ample private free parking here.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know