The following questions have been answered for you by Bluebell Retreat House...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Bluebell Retreat has a self contained kitchen; you could bring your own food and prepare. Or, it is just a couple of minutes walk to The Lakehouse Cafe.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Public bus company, Newcastle Buses, run several services from Newcastle, to northern suburbs and east side of the Lake (including the beaches at Redhead, Blacksmiths and Caves Beach).
Shopping areas are Charlestown Square at Charlestown, and Stocklands at Glendale. Both can be accessed by Newcastle Buses.
Murrays Beach is approximately a 6 minute drive south of Swansea on the east side of the Lake. There is no public transport to Murrays Beach.
Trains between Sydney and Newcastle (intercity Newcastle/Central Coast line) travel up the west side of the Lake. Main stations are Morisset, Fassifern and Cardiff - with several smaller stations in between.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is no hotel at Murrays Beach.
You have two close-by options.
* Caves Beachside Hotel and Resort
* Swansea Hotel
- Do you have internet?
- No internet is available.
- Do you provide parking?
- Bluebell Retreat has a garage for one car.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know