The following questions have been answered for you by Bissell House Bed & Breakfast South Pasadena...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfast is served at 8:30am or 9:00am, and an expanded continental breakfast is available at earlier time. A typical breakfast would start with a yogurt-berry parfait in winter and fresh cut strawberries and Chantilly sauce in the summer. Also available are fresh baked croissant or biscuit and selections from artichoke mushroom/asparagus egg strata/quiche/shirred egg dish. Orange juice, coffee and/or tea as well.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are cabs in the area or you can take Super shuttle from the airport to our property.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have all the best restaurants in Los Angeles in Pasadena and South Pasadena. We are 6 metro stops from downtown LA with access to Staples Center, Kodak Theater, etc. We are 12 minutes from USC.
Great walking tours, bicycle riding, horseback riding nearby, hiking, golf clubs, parks, restaurants, theaters, museums, Gamble House, Norton Simon, Huntington Library and Gardens, Descanso Gardens, antiquing.
We are 10 minutes from Chinatown, Dodger Stadium; 15 minutes from Hollywood, Universal Studios, Sunset Boulevard, Griffith Park Observatory; 30 minutes from Disneyland, Santa Monica, Venice, LAX, Getty Museum; and 40 minutes from Malibu.
- Do you have internet?
- We have two Wi-Fi signals throughout the house and Ethernet DSL cable is available in all of our bedrooms. It is included for no extra cost.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking on-site and it is included in your room rate.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know