The following questions have been answered for you by Best Western Park Vue Motel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a continental breakfast from 7:00am – 10:00am. It consists of hot/cold cereal, bagels, English muffins, bread for toast, waffles, hard boiled eggs, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice, apple juice and fruit. The breakfast is included with your stay. There are also a few casinos with restaurants 4 blocks down from us.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Unfortunately we are such a small town that we don't have any transportation. No taxis, buses, etc. We are what you call an island town so any major entertainment is going to be 3 or more hours away.
- What can I do nearby?
- There isn't a lot of entertainment in town, mostly casinos. We do have a movie theater that opens at 6:30pm every night; it does only one show a day. We are about 20 minutes from the Charcoal Ovens and Cave Lake which is a pretty drive.
- Do you have internet?
- We have no Wi-fi, but we provide high-speed DSL in the rooms at no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking available.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know