The following questions have been answered for you by Bellplot House Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Everything is locally sourced and freshly cooked to order and they are fully inclusive of our room rate. Breakfast times are 7:00 am - 9:00 am or earlier on request (Monday - Friday) and
weekends at 8:30 am - 9:30 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is limited bus service between Chard, Hugh Fernley Whittingstalls, Lyme Regis, and the Jurasic Coast. It runs hourly and stop quite early. Forde Abbey would be a short taxi drive.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are surrounded by National Trust properties - Barrington Court, Montacute, and Tintinel. We are just three miles from the Historic House and Gardens of Forde Abbey. Lyme Regis and the Jurasic Coast are just 10 miles away and Hugh Fernley Whittingstall's Canteen is just four miles from us. We are situated in the centre of the historic market town of Chard, with a choice of local restaurants and a very good museum (summer opening only) Gold course and squash courts just two miles drive.
- Do you have internet?
- We have high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the premises including the bed rooms. This is free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have our own on-site private parking.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know