The following questions have been answered for you by BEST WESTERN The Crown Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfasts are served Monday – Saturday 7:30am to 9:00am, and Sunday 8:30am – 10:00am. Full English breakfast consists of tea/coffee, orange juice, grapefruit segments, toast with preserves, cereal, and a full cooked breakfast and is charged at £8.95. Continental is the same as above minus the cooked breakfast and is charged at £5.95.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Crewe Railway station is 5 minutes taxi ride away, which is a major mainline rail station. From here both major international airports in the North West are no more than 40 minutes away. Regular bus services run throughout the hour to Stoke on Trent, Chester and Crewe.
- What can I do nearby?
- While the Hotel itself does not have entertainment on a regular basis, Nantwich is a lively market town, with easy transport links to larger neighboring towns/cities such as Stoke on Trent, Chester, Manchester and Liverpool.
- Do you have internet?
- The hotel provides free of charge high speed wireless throughout the building.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel has its own parking area which is free of charge for our guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know