The following questions have been answered for you by Ashmount Country House...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served on weekdays from 8:30 am to 10:30 am and at the weekend from 9:00 am to 10:30 am. We offer a full Yorkshire breakfast as well as smoked salmon, waffles, a vegetarian breakfast and a full Continental breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Trains run often and very economically from Leeds to Keighley and then a £6.00 taxi fare from the station to Ashmount.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in the heart of Bronte country and Haworth has several pubs and restaurants for you to try.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free Wi-Fi.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking for our guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know